Our 2021 State of the Market Report is here. Created by our Global Research Council,…
Market Rate Analysis 2021-2022 Benchmark Report
The Advisor Engagement Market Rate Analysis Benchmark report is produced annually by the Advisory Board Centre Global Research Council. The data for the 2021 – 2022 edition was collected via surveys and focus groups of Chairs and Advisors who currently sit on Advisory Boards and have an intent to be involved in Advisory Boards.
The total data sample was 149, representing participants with a primary country location of Australia. Rate ranges are excluding GST and have been provided by Members for 2021 – 2022 reflecting how they invoice for Advisory services.
Note: This report is for current professional members of the Advisory Board Centre and is a Resource Under License. It is not for public distribution.
How can you use this report?
The professional member community can utilise the Market Rate Analysis report to gain a broader insight into the Advisory sector.
- Review your current rates schedule
- Review your proposal and terms
- Evaluate your current portfolio of work
- Evaluate how you position yourself in the market and with businesses you serve
The Advisory Board Centre uses the information contained in this report and the underlying research data to inform the market on Advisory Boards by:
- Providing market rate summaries on the value and cost structures of Advisory Boards based on report findings
- Including summary information within the Advisor Concierge for business budget considerations
- Providing market commentary in the annual State of the Market Report